Subject: WHO Executive Board membership Switzerland
From: "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO Governance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 13:54:04 +0300

Dear Member States of the WHO European region,

We are writing to inform you that, in accordance with Rules 13 and 17 of the 
Executive Board's Rules of Procedure, Switzerland has officially notified 
WHO on 13 August 2024 of a change in its representation on the Executive 
Board. The newly designated representative is Ambassador Barbara Schedler 
Fischer, with Ms Rhena Forrer and Ms Noemi Fivat serving as alternates.

As Switzerland currently holds the office of Vice-Chairperson of the WHO 
Executive Board, and in line with the provisions of decision EB153(4), this 
change is brought to your kind attention and information.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not 
hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Regional Governance and Languages Team

Regional Governance and Languages Unit

Executive Director’s Division
WHO Regional Office for Europe

Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
T: +45 45 33 68 51

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<https://www.who.int/europe/about-us/governance> WHO/Europe - Governance

 <https://worldhealthorg.sharepoint.com/sites/EuroGoverningBodies> Regional 
Governance SharePoint

Chers États membres de la Région européenne de l’OMS,

Nous vous informons que, conformément aux articles 13 et 17 du Règlement 
intérieur du Conseil exécutif, la Suisse a officiellement notifié à l’OMS, 
le 13 août 2024, un changement dans sa représentation audit Conseil. La 
représentante nouvellement désignée est l’ambassadrice Barbara Schedler 
Fischer, Mme Rhena Forrer et Mme Noemi Fivat faisant office de suppléantes.

La Suisse assurant actuellement la vice-présidence du Conseil exécutif de l’OMS, 
et conformément aux dispositions de la décision EB153(4), ce changement est 
porté à votre attention, à titre informatif.

N’hésitez pas à nous contacter pour de plus amples informations ou si vous 
avez des questions.

Meilleures salutations,

Unité Gouvernance régionale et langues

Unité Gouvernance régionale et langues

Division de la directrice exécutive
Bureau régional de l’OMS pour l’Europe

Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhague Ø, Danemark
Tél. : +45 45 33 68 51

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<https://www.who.int/europe/fr/about-us/governance> OMS/Europe – Gouvernance

Sehr geehrte Mitgliedstaaten in der Europäischen Region der WHO,

hiermit möchten wir Ihnen mitteilen, dass die Schweiz in Übereinstimmung mit 
den Regeln 13 und 17 der Geschäftsordnung des Exekutivrates die WHO am 13. 
August 2024 offiziell von einem Wechsel in ihrer Vertretung im Exekutivrat 
in Kenntnis gesetzt hat. Die neue designierte Vertreterin ist Frau 
Botschafterin Barbara Schedler Fischer, und ihre Stellvertreterinnen sind 
Frau Rhena Forrer und Frau Noemi Fivat.

Da die Schweiz gegenwärtig das Amt der Stellvertretenden Vorsitzenden des 
Exekutivrates der WHO innehat, und in Übereinstimmung mit den Bestimmungen 
des Beschlusses EB153(4) wird dieser Wechsel Ihnen zur Kenntnis gebracht.

Für weitere Fragen oder nähere Auskünfte stehen wir Ihnen jederzeit gerne 
zur Verfügung.

Mit vorzüglicher Hochachtung

Referat Leitende Organe und Sprachendienst

Referat Leitende Organe und Sprachendienst

Abteilung der Exekutivdirektorin
WHO-Regionalbüro für Europa

Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Kopenhagen Ø, Dänemark
Tel.: +45 45 33 68 51

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<https://www.euro.who.int/en/about-us/governance> WHO/Europe - Governance

Уважаемые представители государств-членов в Европейском регионе ВОЗ!

Настоящим сообщаем вам, что, в соответствии с правилами 13 и 17 Правил 
процедуры Исполнительного комитета, 13 августа 2024 г. Швейцария официально 
уведомила ВОЗ о замене своего представителя в Исполнительном комитете. Новым 
представителем была назначена посол Barbara Schedler Fischer; ее 
заместителями являются г-жа Rhena Forrer и г-жа Noemi Fivat.

Поскольку в настоящее время Швейцария занимает должность заместителя 
Председателя Исполнительного комитета ВОЗ, в соответствии с положениями 
решения EB153(4) информация о замене представителя доводится до вашего 
сведения.

В случае возникновения вопросов и при необходимости получения дополнительной 
информации просим вас обращаться к нам.

С уважением,

Подразделение регионального стратегического руководства и лингвистической 
поддержки

Подразделение регионального стратегического руководства и лингвистической 
поддержки

Отдел Исполнительного директора
Европейское региональное бюро ВОЗ

Marmorvej 51, DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
Тел.: +45 45 33 68 51

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] | 
<https://www.who.int/europe/about-us/governance> ЕРБ ВОЗ: стратегическое 
руководство